In your role as an I/O consultant, you’ve created a number of job samples for a chosen occupation. Now, using that job occupation, you will construct a plan for the development of teams that will effectively carry out the work duties.
To get started, choose the most relevant team type from the types outlined in your textbook and then, construct your plan. In the plan:
- Describe the team type selected. Explain why it is relevant for this job and a better choice than other team types.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the team type, especially with respect to other types.
- Explain how the teams should be organized. In other words, in addition to the specific job/worker you chose, what other workers, what functional or departmental areas, what skill sets, etc. should comprise this team?
- Outline the team’s purpose and how they contribute to reaching organizational goals.
- Identify what the stages of development will look like for this team.
- Describe what factors will contribute to the team’s effectiveness. Be specific.
If more than one team type would be appropriate for your chosen job, you may include additional types as long as you fully describe their relevance.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."