Please see the below the questions below that I would like to have individually answered. This assignment must consist of 1200+ words with 3 Scholarly Sources, the below reference must be used as one source. Please put the question number by the answer so that I know what answer goes with each question.**NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
1. According to OSHA and the Code of Federal Regulations (29 CFR 1910), what are the key elements of a respiratory protection program that must be performed to meet these federal standards.
2. Explain heat exhaustion, heat stress and heat stroke. What preventive strategies should be used for treatment and reducing the risk?
3. What is the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and when should it be implemented?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of all hazard mitigation?
5. Explain the procedures for decontamination. Why is the process important to responders and the public?
Reference: Erickson, Paul, A. (2006). Emergency Response Planning for Corporate and Municipal Managers (2nd Edition). Burlington, MA: Elsevier Butterworth-Heinemann.
**Textbook cannot be downloaded**
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."