Local Photo Food Chain
Submission Instructions: Write your name on the top part of the document. Do NOT include these instructions as part of your homework.
PHOTOS must be in document.
In this assignment you will be making a food chain. These are the requirements:
- Food chain must have at least 4 trophic levels
- Each level must be properly labeled
- Organisms must be labeled as to their name (common or scientific) and classification based on their diet (i.e., producer, herbivore, etc.)
- All organisms must be encountered in the North America
- You might take pictures yourself of things that surround us or you might use pictures found on the web or the textbook
- Provide at least one reference (your textbook can be used as a reference)
- Be creative
- Assignment should not take more than 1 hour
Examples of reference style:
Knisely, K. 2005. A student handbook for writing in biology. Gordonsville, VA: Sinauer Associates.
Gonzalez, B.Y. and J. H. van Oostrom 2009. Using Dice to Explore the Consequences of DNA Mutations, Journal of College Science Teaching 38 (5): 56-59
The Cornell Lab of Ornithology, Wild turkey identification, accessed on November 4, 2019, https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Wild_Turkey/id
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."