The discussion centers around the concept of Blockchain. There is still much confusion regarding what Blockchain is and what it is not.
Q1) Please discuss your explanation of Blockchain to include why it has been gaining so much popularity.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the google scholarly article) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the google scholarly article. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Hossein Hassani, Xu Huang, & Emmanuel Silva. (2018). Big-Crypto: Big Data, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency. Big Data and Cognitive Computing, 2(4), 34. https://doi.org/10.3390/bdcc2040034
Narman HS, Uulu AD. Impacts of Positive and Negative Comments of Social Media Users to Cryptocurrency. 2020 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), Computing, Networking and Communications (ICNC), 2020 International Conference on. February 2020:187-192. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICNC47757.2020.9049693
Waldo, J. (2019). A Hitchhikers Guide to the Blockchain Universe. Communications of the ACM, 62(3), 3842. https://doi.org/10.1145/3303868
- APA Format 7th edition
- Word count -1500-1200 words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."