Over the Spring and Summer months in 2020, many brands in the US and around the world have rushed to align themselves with and make public statements about diversity and racial justice. This assignment requires you to do a comparative analysis of advertising agencies and corporations and determine whether they are offering empty platitudes or meaningful actions.
- Investigate the websites of 2 advertising agencies (WPP vs ???) and 2 corporate brands (Supreme vs Amazon) for their mission and/or vision statements. Are they publicly available? Do they address diversity and inclusion? You may need to seek out the sites of their parent companies or agency holding companies.
- Have these agencies and corporate brands made public statements (perhaps on their social media properties or in paid advertisements) regarding anti-racism or racial justice? What have their messages been? Have their words been met with any concrete actions? How has the public reacted to their words and/or actions?
- Which agencies and brands are doing a better job and which are not? Explain your conclusion.
- Carefully paraphrase the words of others or use quotation marks when quoting directly.
- Be sure to provide hyperlinks or citations for all sources of information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."