Can you please assist? I was going to complete it myself but the professor is very particular with expectations on four peer reviews and textbook as reference. Thank you in advance.
Review Chapters 4, 5, and 6 in the textbook. (Book: Administration and Management in Criminal Justice: A service Quality Approach written by Jennifer M. Allen and Rajeev Sawhney) Find it on google.
Write a 1,250- to 1,750-word paper addressing the following:
Ethics in criminal justice is an important topic that must be addressed by all involved in the profession. Read the following scenario and answer the questions associated with it.
SCENARIO: Officers Robert and Peel take their lunch break at a local diner. At the end of the meal, they each receive a check and notice that they received half off their total bill. The officers engage in a discussion on whether it is ethical to accept this gratuity.
- Debate the issue of the officers accepting minor gratuities. Take a side on the issue in the scenario and discuss whether it is permissible for the officers to accept minor gratuities or not.
- Then provide a counterargument to the first position you took on accepting minor gratuities.
- Why are ethics so important in criminal justice?
- What are three ethical principles of organizational leadership that relate to the scenario?
- Which principle would help solve the problem presented in the scenario?
- How would the three ethical principles address problems facing an agency?
- How should managers ensure that employees understand and exhibit ethical behaviors?
- Provide three illustrative examples to support your position.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."