- You are to choose ONE question from part A and ONE question from part B to answer.
- Your answers should be in complete sentences and be between two to three paragraphs.
- You may only use information provided to you from your textbook or a reading in the module.
- Please use proper citation, and upload the document as a Microsoft Word attachment.
Plagiarism policy: In the case of plagiarism, there will be no rewrites. At a minimum, you will receive a “0” for the assignment and a referral to the Dean.
Please refer to the Short Answer Questions Rubric to understand how you may earn full credit for this assignment.
- For “The Hand of G-d” in the League of Nations: President Woodrow Wilson Presents the Treaty of Paris to the Senate:
- Who was the author of the document? Provide a short biography of the author (be sure to provide a citation for the source used). See the citation guide embedded in the Course Content Browser for examples.
- What evidence in the document helps you know why it was written? Quote from the document.
- What three things are found in the document which tells you about life in the United States at the time it was written? Quote from the document.
- After reading, “Losing the Business: The Donners Recall the Great Depression,” in your own words, explain what this family went through and felt during this economic crisis. What does Mr. Donner attribute to his “holding on too long?” How does Mrs. Donner feel about her husband’s new line of work? How does he feel about the WPA?
- Answer the following question after watching the video on “The Scottsboro Boys:”
- How might the socio-economic background of both the accusers and the defendants have helped shape the events of the case?
- Explain why the location of the alleged crime helped cause the judge to doubt the women’s testimony.
- If you were advising the defendants, would you take the jury’s potential prejudices into account in selecting a lawyer and a funding source, or would that only reinforce the prejudices you are attempting to fight?
- Explain the various roles women played during the era, from social reformer to feminist to suffragette. How did various women define freedom? Make sure to include specifics and examples in your answer.
- The stock market crash signaled the beginning of the Great Depression, yet the causes of the Depression had been planted well before 1929. Explain what brought on the Great Depression and why Hoover was not able to properly address the crisis.
- How did the New Deal change the role of the American government? Be specific in your answer, using reforms to prove your points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."