This CAN NOT be a cut & pasted together paper. It must bethoughtful, it must make sense, and all sentences should add to thepaper and not be just filler content. I say these things because I haveseen good and bad papers on Studypool. I can easily tell the difference between a paper with thought put into it, and a paper that was just “pieced” together. I will provide rubric.
This is for a USA based nursing class. Must use USA English and USA based resources.
Researchthe concept of medication errors in healthcare. Write a 4-6 page APApaper (not including title page and reference page) discussingmedication errors, utilizing a minimum of 3 scholarly sources (excludingthe text book). The content must include the following:
- Explain the importance of prevention of medication errors in healthcare.
- Identify safety and quality issues involved in medication administration.
- Discuss the role of continuous quality improvement in medication safety
- Discuss the responsibilities and accountability of the nurse in medication error prevention
- Identify processes, systems, and tools in technology to prevent medication errors and promote a safe care environment.
- Examples include: Electronic Medical Record and barcode scanning.
- Describe the collaborative roles of interdisciplinary healthcare team members in medication administration.
- Present research related to the topic NUR (What does nursing literature say about the medication errors)?
- Patient Centered:
- Include importance of topic to nursing profession
- All of the sections of the paper must be clearly supported by outside sources to help support your argument.
- Paper should include concise introduction with clear purpose and conclusion
- Content requirements are contained above.
- Creativity /Innovation rubric section may include insights on :
- clear correlation of medication errors to nursing profession is included
- All sources are cited in paper and on reference page using APA format
- 4-6 pages in length (does not include title or reference page)
- Retain this assignment for future requirements of the program.
- Refer to APA 7th Edition requirements
- Avoid use of abbreviations and jargon
- *** Required to use 3 Medical/Nursing Journal articles less than 5 years old USA Articles ***
- Additional resources must be reputable.
- All sources whether paraphrased or directly quoted MUST be cited in text and on the reference page
- No long quotes
- 1 or less short quotes allowed the rest the information must be paraphrased and cited
- MAY not use Wikipedia and any non-professional.com websites
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."