There are 3 parts put on separate documents
- Choose one of the professional scenarios provided check the attachment to view scenario. Write a Professional Email Message (in the form of Figure 5.1 on page 84 of BCOM9) from the perspective of a character in the scenario. The email should discuss the communication issue provided in the scenario and should be addressed to another character from the scenario.The message should take the form of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.The professional email message must adhere to the following requirements:1. Content:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Request a face-to-face meeting to discuss the issue (at a specific time).
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and avoid using overly emotional language.
- Assume your recipient is learning about the situation for the first time through your communication.
- Use a descriptive subject line or heading.
- Include an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Use email form including: To:, From:, Subject:, and Signature.
Part 2: separate documentThis course is a mixture of learning a new format (business style) and adapting your English language skills to a different audience. Business communication relies equally on format (how you communicate) and content (what you say).
Respond to ONE of the following:
- Discuss the Eker quote as it pertains to your professional experience and the material for Week 2
- Find a quality resource that discusses the importance of format OR find a quality support that proves format does not matter in the context of the professional environment.
- How you do anything is how you do everything. – T. Harv Eker (from Secrets of the Millionaire Mind)
- “Professional Format and Style”
Part 3: separate document
Innovation and Strategic Management” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss the importance of innovation in the survival and success of a business. Next, suggest three (3) strategies that you, as an entrepreneur, can use to encourage creativity and innovation in your small business. Provide support for your response.
- Analyze a current or former company for which you have worked, and without revealing the name of the organization, identify one (1) step in the strategic planning process that could use more attention in this business. Explain your rationale.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."