Assignment 2: Competencies for Project Managers
Read the 9 mini-case study series from the Project Management Institute on the Global Green Books Publishing company before starting this assignment.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe and discuss at least three challenges that supervisors face in being effective project managers at Global Green Books Publishing.
- Identify and discuss at least three key skills/competencies supervisors need to be effective project managers at Global Green Books Publishing.
- Describe at least three challenges that team members face when working on projects at Global Green Books Publishing.
- Identify and discuss at least three skills/competencies that team members need in order to be effective in projects at Global Green Books Publishing.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply the concepts of project leadership to implement sound leadership practices and lead high-performance teams effectively in a project environment.
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to manage the project effectively.
- Apply successful leadership practices to inspire and encourage teams through shared vision, purpose, and commitment, setting high expectations to promote a higher level of performance.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."