Your final paper should be 2000 words ( double-spaced). UseTimes New Roman, 12-point font size. Organize your paper as follows:
- A brief introduction, the body which can be divided into a number of subsections/paragraphs, and concluding remarks.
Your paper will include
- Clear Tile
- A proper introduction that clearly and consciously describes the topic’s background and includes the statement of Hypothesis.
- Organization of the sub-topics into paragraphs.
- Use of appropriate ‘connecting’ words that connect one paragraph with the next (Smooth flow of ideas from one section to the next)
- The essay is well-organized, well-refined, and polished. Every word and sentence is deliberately chosen to advance the author’s point. Attention to grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- References/citations given in APA style format
Keep in mind that plagiarism is a serious breach of academic standards. Be sure to place all borrowed material in quotation marks or indented paragraphs; give the source in parentheses with the author’s last name, the year of publication, and the page number–e.g. (Brown 1999:28). Then list your sources in the References section at the end of the paper. Avoid the use of footnotes; use numbered endnotes instead, if necessary.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."