brainstorm and write in your own words how ONE perspective may answer the below questions. Please only choose ONE paradigm/perspective.
Positive Social Science (Comte/Durkheim)
Interpretive Social Science (Weber)
Critical Social Science (Marx)
1. What is the ultimate purpose of conducting social scientific research?
2. What is the fundamental nature of social reality?
3. What is the basic nature of human beings?
4. What is the relationship between science and common sense?
5. How does one determine whether an explanation is true or false?
6. What is the relevance or use of social scientific knowledge?
7. Where do sociopolitical values enter into science?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."