I’m working on a literature discussion question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
These reflections refer to our Zoom live discussions. This assignment has two parts: 1-List the three questions you asked. 2-Write a 250-300 word long reflection (about a page). Submit part 1 and part 2 as a single document.
Part 1: Create three conversation starter discussion questions
- Prepare these questions PRIOR to the start of class
- They go in TWO places: the forum prior to the start of class and in the reflection after the discussion.
Part 2: The reflection
As the semester progresses, you might consider how Zoom discussions differ from online discussions. For example, in online discussions, you have to write paragraphs to explain your position and then comment on others paragraphs. What are the advantages of this? What are the disadvantages? You must include the following:
- What specific contributions did you make?
- Explain a concept or idea from the discussion that you found interesting or learned from.
- Connect a concept to from the discussion to your coursework, daily life, or the world around you.
- Explain a concept or idea from the discussion that you want to know more about. How might you go about learning more?
Link to a summary of text- https://www.litcharts.com/lit/i-am-not-your-perfec…
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."