The objective of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their skills andknowledge in evaluating the organisations employment views and recommend harmonious industrial relations.
Conduct a telephone/email interview with your own organisation or any other organisation that you are familiar with. Prepare the following information:
- Provide relevant information on the background of the organisation. Do not disclose the name of the organisation unless you have obtain permission from the management.
- Descriptions of the 3 key views of the employment organization; Unitary view, Pluralistic view and Radical view.
- Evaluation of these views and how it is practiced in the organisation of your choice with support of relevant examples.
- Recommendations of which view best suited the selected organisation for better and harmonious industrial relations practices.
The objective of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their skills andcognitive in analysing issues related to Trade Union.
- Select one organisation of your choice. Conduct a telephone / skype interview with the Human Resource Manager of an organisation on the power and responsibilities, issues or challenges of trade union (4 issues/challenges) and the future of the trade union movement.
- Prepare and submit a report based on the following parts:
Introduction will cover the details about the chosen organisation i.e. name of the organisation, business type, structure of organisation, employment size (support with pictures, statistics of tables and figures, etc.).
Findings from the interview
Report the findings of the interview with the HR Manager on the responsibilities and issues/challenges of trade union (3 issues) and the future of the trade union movement.
Conclude this report by summarising all the key-points and lesson learned from this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."