Please follow the instructions and go through the attached PDF first and then start working.
I need initial post with 2 pages and please don’t forget to add reference and later I will post 2 discussions for replies.
Several Big Data Visualization tools have been evaluated in this weeks paper. While the focus was primarily on R and Python with GUI tools, new tools are being introduced every day. Compare and contrast the use of R vs Python and identify the pros and cons of each. Provide an example of both programming languages with coding examples as well as your experience in using one or both programming languages in professional or personal work. If you have no experience with either language, please discuss how you foresee using either/both of these languages in visualizing data when analyzing big data.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Select AT LEAST 2 other students’ threads and post substantive comments on those threads. Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."