- What does market form refer to? What are some examples of different market forms of common food items?
- What is the purpose of product specifications? How are product specifications used in purchasing and receiving?
- Summarize the roles of the purchasing staff, employees, and vendors in the purchasing process.
- Give 5 examples of quality features in product specifications. Why are these features important?
- What is a make-or-buy analysis?
Textbook InformationManage First: Purchasing, National restaurant Association, ISBN–13: 978–0132181648
Read Chapter 2 in your textbook and answer the following questions.
Please write in a different paper for the below
What is a make-or-buy analysis? Study the last slide in the lecture (make-or buy analysis for premium vanilla ice cream). For your initial post consider the following scenario:
You are the purchaser responsible for making the decision on whether or not to make or buy premium vanilla ice cream for your upscale dining establishment. With the information presented, make your case for either making the ice cream in house or buying it. If you are buying it, which vendor would you choose and why? If you are making it, how will you justify the cost to the restaurant owners?
Remember, this is a discussion so answer questions in paragraph form as if you were speaking to a classmate. You do not need to answer the questions in order but be sure to include answers from each question.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."