Prepare a 56 page analysis on how FMLA has affected both teamwork and your selected function of an HR department. You must include both positive and negative consequences of the act as well as recommendations to mitigate negative effects of the act on teamwork, using an employee-centered approach.
The health care ecosystem is experiencing considerable change, affecting an organization’s departmental operations, management processes and functions, and customer interactions (at varying velocities, depending on their services and markets), elevating the importance of an employee-centered culture to the top of the list of strategic imperatives for many.
You have been asked to help educate a group of colleagues in the HR department in the form of a white paper that will become part of the in-service training resources for the department. Your white paper will examine the impact of relevant elements of the FMLA on teamwork and a core function of an HR department from an employee-centered perspective.
Identify a health care organization this deliverable supports. Choose a setting you currently work in, or one you would like to eventually work in. Select one of the following HR functions:
Use professional or academic resources on the Internet to research the following topics:
- Effect of FMLA on both teamwork and your chosen function.
- Employee-centered approaches to human capital management.
- Mission, vision, and values of your selected health care organization. Note: If you are unable to find a mission or vision statement on the organization’s website, find a similar health care organization that does.
Your white paper should include the following elements:
- A brief description of the health care organization setting this white paper supports.
- An analysis of the effect of FMLA on both teamwork and your chosen function in this setting.
- A definition of employee-centered approaches.
- A discussion on how the human capital management strategies related to your chosen HR function align (or might not align) with the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- A discussion of how the actions and consequences of these strategies affect employee satisfaction, for both an individual and on members of their team.
- A recommendation of two employee-centered strategies that HR managers could employ to successfully mitigate the negative effects of the act on teamwork.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Your assessment artifacts should be professionally written in a form and style appropriate for the various stakeholders. Consider the purpose of the document, its intended use, and the setting in which your plan will be presented.
- APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting standards.
- Number of resources: Include a minimum of three resources.
- Page length: 56 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."