This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 1: Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based practice. (PO 4 & 8)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 PM MT in Week 3
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week 3
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
You must access the following article to answer the questions:
Baker, N., Taggart, H., Nivens, A. & Tillman, P. (2015). Delirium: Why are nurses confused? MedSurg Nursing, 24(1), 15-22. permalink (Links to an external site.)
- Locate the literature review section. Summarize using your own words from one of the study/literature findings. Be sure to identify which study you are summarizing.
- Discuss how the authors review of literature (studies) supported the research purpose/problem. Share something that was interesting to you as you read through the literature review section.
- Describe one strategy that you learned that would help you create a strong literature review/search for evidence. Share your thoughts on the importance of a thorough review of the literature.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."