Please answer the following three questions. Separate your answers by paragraphs.
- In the translation from novella to movie, Breakfast at Tiffanys had changes in characters, specifically secondary characters Mag and Joe Bell. How does the change with these two characters affect the storys meaning/interaction from novella to movie?
- A symbol is an object, person, idea, name, etc. that represents something else to give the story or object a deeper/different meaning. For example, rain is a symbol of sadness; when these are used in a story, they, usually not always, can suggest that a different meaning (if it is raining, something tragic may have or will happen and/or mourning). Choose one of the symbols listed below and explain what it means to the story and how it can be interpreted.
- The birdcage
- Hollys Cat- think name
- Choose one angled shot that was discussed in class and describe what the director wanted the audience to know
- .Eye-level is to be discussed
- At the end of your answer, include a open-ended question to the class to further the discussion.
- Your initial response needs to be at least 150 words and answering the above question(s).
- Remember to cite examples.
- Please be open minded, and respectful each other thoughts and responses.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."