You have been asked back for a final interview with the Cyber Crime lab (CCL). The hiring decision is between you and one other candidate. You are required to answer the following questions for the interview as a test of your knowledge so CCL can determine the most qualified applicant. Each member of the CCL hiring team has created a short question. Answer each of these questions specifically, knowing that your answers will determine who will be hired.
Create a video presentation in which you discuss:
- What are the risks of using a public WiFi network? Short of finding a more secure network, what could you do to use this wireless network in a more secure fashion?
- Considering your role as a network administrator, describe a situation in which you would want to filter certain ports when capturing data such as FTP traffic. How can capturing network traffic help a security analyst?
- You will be responsible for creating a plan for receiving and re-introducing a remote field team’s potentially infected computers back into the company computer network. Briefly describe your plan for ensuring that any infected machines do not impact the corporate network. What should you consider when creating your plan? What lessons learned could be incorporated in the future?
- Research Sam Spade to discover more information about the tools it includes. Briefly describe the purpose and expected result for each tool found on the Basic and Tools menu of Sam Spade.
- Explain the specific knowledge you gained from the labs in this class. Explain how this could benefit CCL.
- Use at least five quality resources in this assignment. At least one must have been published in the last 6 months. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources. Submit a separate document with your resources by attaching a document or leaving your answers in the available text box.
Remember: This is an interview. Your appearance on camera should indicate that. Thankfully, you’ve already been given all of the answers. Now you just need to relax and share them. You should take the time to take notes to make sure that you have appropriate talking points. You may also want to do a PowerPoint presentation with voiceover to help solidify your thoughts. For additional help recording and uploading your speech, go to the “Course Tool Help” link in the left-hand navigation bar in Blackboard and review the Interview Assignment Submission Guide located under “Kaltura Help.”
The specific course outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the process of network traffic analysis, sniffing, and their appropriate tools.
- Analyze wireless network vulnerabilities exploited by hackers.
- Examine the appropriate methods for performing incident handling.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybercrime techniques and response.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to cybercrime techniques and response using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."