process 2 porous and 2 nonporous items for latent prints using supplies are able to obtain as described below:
1. Black fingerprint powder
2. Crushed Charcoal
3. Unsweetened Cocoa
4. Corn Starch (last resort)
5. Fingerprint powdering brush or large make-up brush.
6. Clear wide scotch tape.
7. Index cards.
Process two of the following Nonporous items: window, glass table, or mirror and a door handle
Process two of the following Porous items: piece of paper and a wooden furniture item or wooden door
a 2-3 pages detailing your experience with latent print processing, your results
questions answered in paper
- The total number of latent or partial latent fingerprints you located on each item and their location on the specific item
- A description of the supplies and techniques you used
- Your expectations vs. your results
- The value of latent fingerprint evidence in criminal investigations
2- 3 pages in length, APA format and include at least two scholarly references.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."