I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
- Open the file NP_WD19_1a_FirstLastName_1.docx, available for download from the SAM website.
- Save the file as NP_WD19_1a_FirstLastName_2.docx by changing the “1” to a “2”.
- If you do not see the .docx file extension in the Save As dialog box, do not type it. The program will add the file extension for you automatically.
- With the file NP_WD19_1a_FirstLastName_2.docx still open, ensure that your first and last name is displayed in the footer.
- If the footer does not display your name, delete the file and download a new copy from the SAM website.
- PROJECT STEPS
- As a member of the Human Resources Department at Cress Insurance Company, you are creating a flyer to promote the company’s health and wellness classes.
Begin by changing the orientation to Portrait so the page is longer than it is wide.
- Change the document margins to Narrow.
- Format the heading paragraph “Health and Wellness at Cress Insurance” as follows to make it stand out:
- Apply the text effect Fill: Black, Text color 1; Shadow (1st column, 1st row in the Text Effects and Typography Gallery) to the heading.
- Shade the heading using the Aqua, Accent 4, Lighter 60% (8th column, 3rd row in the Theme Colors Palette) shading color.
- In the paragraph beginning “Cress Insurance offers…”, delete the unnecessary sentence “All you need to do is sign up for one or more classes that interest you.”
- Apply the Simple Frame, Black picture style to the picture of healthy foods so it coordinates with the title of the flyer.
- To call attention to the heading paragraph “Five Steps to a Heart-Healthy Diet”, format the paragraph as follows:
- Left-align the paragraph.
- Change the font to Corbel (Headings).
- Change the font size to 16 point.
- Change the font color to Aqua, Accent 4 (8th column, 1st row in the Theme Colors Palette).
- Use the Format Painter to apply the same formatting to the paragraphs “Nutrition for Peak Performance” and “Fitness Challenge” to maintain consistency in the document.
- Bold the text “Tuesdays at noon” after the “Five Steps to a Heart-Healthy Diet” heading to use the same formatting as in the other days and times.
- Format the paragraphs describing the “Five Steps to a Heart-Healthy Diet” class as follows to match the formatting of the other class descriptions:
- Apply bullets to the three paragraphs beginning “Improve your heart…” and ending “…weekly grocery lists.”
- Increase the indent of the second and third bulleted paragraphs (“Take five easy-to-follow…weekly grocery lists.”)
- At the end of the paragraph “For more information on upcoming classes, contact”, type email@example.com and then press SPACEBAR to convert the text into a hyperlink.
- Separate the top and bottom parts of the flyer as follows:
- Add a Top Border to the paragraph “For more information…firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Change the color of the border to Aqua, Accent 4 (8th column, 1st row in the Theme Colors Palette).
- Change the height of the weights and athletic shoes picture to 1″ to balance the page.
- Remove the hyperlink from the text “Cress Health and Wellness Programs” below the picture to format the heading as regular text.
- Italicize the text “Cell (301) 555-1932” in the second-to-last paragraph to set it apart from surrounding text.
- Delete the last paragraph in the document, including the picture of the Cress logo, to make sure the flyer content fits on one page.
- Check the Spelling & Grammar in the document to identify and correct any spelling errors.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."