- Letter: Write a professional letter to your chosen audience for your intended purpose. Your letter should be three to four well-developed, coherent paragraphs (about three sentences) and no more than one page.
- Choose a topic that requires your selected audience (an individual within an organization or company) to change an opinion, make a decision, or take action.
- Format your letter using the Block Style format (Figure B-2, p. 562) in BC. Be sure to sign your letter (i will sign it)
- Address the letter to a specific individual and use professional mailing addresses.
- Include a request for specific action. Your request for a response must be directed to your phone number or e-mail (which can be fictional). Be professional in your choices.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."