Developing a Valuable Employee
Stephanie has been working for Organization CDC for 15 years as an administrative assistant. Due to advances in technology, many of her responsibilities, which were described it in her job description no longer apply. Furthermore, the organization has begun to outsource many administrative type functions.
Stephanie is a valuable member of the workplace and is highly respected by those in charge. In fact, for 10 years, Stephanie worked directly for the CEO, who still sings her praises.
Given Stephanie’s relationship with the organization, as well as her desire to continuously improve, it has been determined that Stephanie will fulfill the function of a data analyst assistant. Stephanie’s new responsibilities encompass generating reports, analyzing the information presented on these reports, and presenting and distributing report data.
While Stephanie has taken one statistics course in college, her statistics knowledge is lacking. Therefore, in order to assist her during this time of transition, you have been asked to design a personalized employee development plan. You know that Stephanie needs to develop her statistical and analytical knowledge, so, consider this as her area of improvement.
For the purpose of this assignment, do the following-
- Include SMART goals that Stephanie needs to achieve.
- Compile a list of developmental activities and explain what resources are needed to complete these activities.
- Explain how knowledge will be assessed. Specifically, what does success look like?
- Explain how the Human Resources (HR) Department can assist Stephanie in achieving her goals.
- Write a five- to seven- page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal reference page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."