Please answer the following questions regarding the film in complete sentences:
1. List 3 things the teacher, Jane Elliot, did during the activity with her students to create an environment of discrimination?
2. How were the students academic performance effected by the activity?
3. What was Jane Elliots motivation for implementing this activity with her 3rd graders?
4. During the discussion part of the film with her former 3rd grade students, what type of comments did they make that showed that they really understood how it felt to be discriminated against?
5. List 3 things Jane Elliot did during the activity with the correctional officers to create an environment of discrimination.
6. In your opinion, were the adult correctional employees, more, less, or equally susceptible to the effects of the activity than the 3rd graders that had completed the same type of activity?
7. Does Jane Elliot believe that her discrimination activity should be administered to all school age children and teachers? Why or Why Not?
8. What was your overall impression of the film?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."