|Community/Public Health Nursing|
|Author||Mary A. Nies; Melanie McEwen|
|Publisher||Elsevier – Health Sciences Division|
|Publication Date||October 1, 2018|
Read the following chapters from the required course text book:
- Chapter 3: Thinking Upstream: Nursing Theories and Population-Focused Practice
- Chapter 4: Health Promotion and Risk Reduction
- Chapter 6: Community Assessment
- Chapter 7: Community Health Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
This discussion board is aligned with the module objective “describe basic concepts/principles of community/public health.”
As part of the discussion you will:
- Compare and contrast community health/public health nursing practice with hospital base nursing practice in terms of core functions and essentials services
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
- Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
- Initial Post: Minimum 200 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)
To be successful, complete the following steps in order:
STEP 1. Review the instructional materials and finish learning activities for this module.
STEP 3. Create a new Word document, type your initial post.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."