The Stanford Prison Experiment is one of the most well-known psychological experiments in history. The results of the experiment were shocking. In this assignment, you will focus more on the type of research method used and the ethical violations that occurred.
Read Stanford Prison Experiment https://search.credoreference.com/search/all?conce…
Watch Quiet Rage: The Stanford Prison Experiment from the https://video-alexanderstreet-com.eu1.proxy.openat…
Search the internet for additional information you may need about the research method used in the Stanford prison experiment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the research methods and ethical violations in the Stanford prison experiment in which you:
- Identify one or two ethical issues that occurred in this experiment.
- Explain the APA ethics guidelines that may have been violated.
- Summarize what you would have done differently.
- Determine the research method that was used and justify your choice.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines
- No lists or bullet points!
- A formal introduction and conclusion
- If heading are used, they need to be APA formatted, leveled headings
- APA formatted in-text citations
- APA formatted reference page
- Timely (10 years old or less), scholarly sources only. NO general web resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."