Yourbest friend Anthony Drums has asked your help in securing a job whereyou work. You want to help your friend, but you know his social mediasites have photos and other material that violate your company’s socialmedia policy. You also know that the human resources department of yourcompany always does a thorough search of social media sites ofprospective hires. You need to write an email to your friend thatexplains which content needs to be deleted from his social mediaaccounts and why. You need to discuss how refusal to delete theinappropriate photos and material might impact his ability to get thejob. Your email should clearly and specifically state the relevant rulesfrom your company’s social media policy.
Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email in which you:
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Provide the following heading on your email and then begin your email:
- TO: Anthony Drums
- FROM: Insert Your Name
- SUBJECT: Create a title that relates to your topic and gets your audience’s attention
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."