1. For this assignment you are to choose one speech to evaluate from the following TED Talks:
- “Every Kid Needs a Champion” (Links to an external site.)
- “There’s no Shame in Taking Care of your Mental Health” (Links to an external site.)
- “I’m Mexican: Does that Change your Assumptions About Me?” (Links to an external site.)
- “I Am Not Your Asian Stereotype” (Links to an external site.)
- “Love Letters to Strangers” (Links to an external site.)
2. You will write a one-page evaluation (double-spaced).
3. You may choose to evaluate 4-8 of the following categories listed below.
Organization: transitions, introductions, conclusions
Main points: made sense, supported central idea
Ethics and Audience Analysis
Supporting Material: evidence/research
Dynamics: extemporaneous, enthusiastic & engaging
Vocal Delivery: rate, volume, pitch, vocal variety
Body and Facial Qualities: gestures, posture, eye contact, facial expressions
4. Please provide detail as to why you believe the category was strong or in need of improvement. You can use your textbook as a guide to further understand the categories above.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."