I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
This week, the journal varies slightly. Choose ONE of the journal prompts below that peaks your interest. After reading Chapter 7 (and completing any necessary additional professional research) respond to the questions and turn in on Bb.
A: What is Great Sex?
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to demonstrate the subjective nature of “great sex.” A secondary purpose is to show how great sex doesn’t always match up to some researcher’s theory.
1. Read the case studies on pages 255 (Steve & Tracy) and 257 (Alyssa). Think about the components of good and bad sex.
2. Describe the individual components of great sex (desire, communication, technique etc.) How does this relate to four phases of the Masters and Johnson sexual response cycle?
3. What is the difference between good sex and great sex?
B: Sending Mixed Messages
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to explore sexual signals and help students understand how easy it is to send mixed sexual messages. A second purpose is to understand how important good communication is for resolving sexual problems.
1. Read the case study on Jorge; Mistaken Perceptions.
2. Describe your thoughts and feelings about this case study.
3. Describe an occasion where you either gave or received mixed messages similar to Jorge’s.
4. How did you feel after the incident?
5. What did you learn from the incident?
6. How could you or the other person communicated more clearly to avert sending the mixed message ?
C: Defining Orgasm
Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to explore the differences between the operational definitions of orgasm used by researchers to study this phenomenon and the subjective nature of orgasm experienced by individuals. A secondary purpose is to show that individual perception and experience of this phenomenon often does not match the formal operational definitions of orgasm. Instructions:
1. Read the perspectives boxes on pages 249 (Rethinking the role of the clitoris), 248 (Tantric Sex) and 261, (Redefining Orgasm).
2. How do Masters & Johnson characterize an orgasm?
3. Can a person have good sex without a Masters & Johnson orgasm?
4. Can a person have a pleasurable sexual experience without having an orgasm at all?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."