- 2 pages single spaced
- 12 pt Times New Roman font
- 1 inch margins
- 3 references; in text citations; bibliography on 3rd page; scientific format
Identify a conservation success story in the popular scientific literature related to a population, species, community or ecosystem (check news, Scientific American, National Geographic etc.)
In the primary literature, find (i) one paper focused on an obstacle to your selected conservation issue, (ii) one paper describing how this obstacle was overcome, driving the success of your case study and (iii) one paper linking the system in your case study to a global change issue.
In 2 pages single spaced:
- Describe the species, population, community or ecosystem at the center of your case study and what presently threatens it. What is this systems taxonomy? What is its local or global ecological role? What ecosystem services does it provide?
- Detail an obstacle or challenging facing the conservation of this system as it relates to the treat described above.
- Describe how that obstacle was overcome, enabling the success of your conservation case study.
- Explain what global change processes may influence or are presently influencing this system. Will the conservation strategy discussed in your paper protect this system from global climate change? Why or why not?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."