I’m working on a python exercise and need an explanation to help me learn.
For this interactive assignment, you will apply all the concepts you learned in previous weeks and apply the use of sequential input and output operations to add two new functionalities to your Employee Management System.
- Export employees information to text file: This functionality will allow the user to save the employee information saved in the list to the file system. Each list entry should be saved into a new line. You may notice by now that closing the script will cost your Employee Management System to lose all entered employees information. Exporting the current system data into a file system will help you to save this information permanently on the hard disk and be able to use it at later time.
- Import employees information from text file: This functionality will help you to import preexisting employee information from a text file saved on the file system. Each line in the text should be saved as a new list entry. When you run your Employee Management System for the first time you should be able to populate the system with preexisting employee information, if there are any, instead of adding this information manually to the system.
Once you have completed the functionalities, provide the following in your initial post:
- One screen shot of each completed functionality.
- An explanation of how you applied the use of sequential input and output operations to add the two new functionalities to the Employee Management System.
- A brief description the purpose of this functionality.
- The script for each functionality.
- The attached zip folder that contains the running source code. Your instructor will run your source code to ensure that the functionality runs correctly.
I am putting a zip file with my current source code in here. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I can get python to write to the file but its not in the right list format after it reads when the program starts. I will upload the source code with 2 blank functions names def imp() to read and then def exp() for the write portion.
PLEASE HELP I feel like I have looked for and tried everything. I think its cause I dont understand how to turn my list (employeelog) into a str to write to the file and then turn it back into its list format for the read.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."