Biography and Evaluation of Impact
Directions: Using the template provided, write a 3-5 page typed essay on a figure important to the athletic or cultural life and history of New York City. Begin with an introduction that briefly discusses the value of role models, heroes or villains. Your introduction’s very last sentence should be a three-part thesis statement that specifically gives three reasons why the figure you chose is important to New York. After your introduction you should have:
- A definition of the main attributes or characteristics of a New Yorker worth remembering (either for good or bad).
- A biography of your chosen figure with at least three sources.
- Three photographs of your chosen figure. Each photograph should have a descriptive caption, be re-sized to no more than 250 kb, and remember to put the url in the references section
- Three reasons why your chosen figure is a memorable New Yorker.
- A conclusion that provides an argument regarding whether or not you personally believe that this public figure will still be considered important in 100 years.
Don’t forget: At the very end of your essay, you need to put your references. Don’t forget to include the URLs of the photographs.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."