Read the Wk 1 Case Study.
Based on your reading in NIST SP-800-53A (from CYB/120), write a 2- to 3-page analysis of the case study in which you examine the security controls that were compromised. Complete the following in your analysis:
- Identify who in the company is responsible for physical security.
- Determine what security controls were not in place that could have potentially prevented this compromise.
- Compile a list of future security controls that will need to be put in place to prevent other attacks.
- Describe the role that security awareness and training has with respect to improving physical security within the company.
- Title Page
- The total paper must be 700-1050 words (about 2-3 pages but I will be looking at word count)
- If a template is provided, you must use the template.
- Use the bullets or key points in the instructions and create corresponding heading and sub headers. This way it will be obvious that you hit the key points
- Include at least one references that are properly cited
- Any images must have a caption and referenced in the paper.
- Combine the screenshots and the remainder of the assignment into one APA formatted document. If you submit the assignment in multiple parts you will lose points
- Follow APA format (fonts, etc) – For details on the formatting see the UOP library tab.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."