3.7 Project: Review and Prep Movies Data: Part 2
In this assignment, we will look at a problem related to zeros and nulls in these three key fields of our movies data set: budget, revenue, and runtime. Well practice the process for editing the data to replace zero values with nulls. And then youll turn around and implement the changes into your process for preparing the movies data for analysis.
Reminder: Information about this Data
- The data comes from a large open source project: The Movie Database (Links to an external site.).
- You can read about the project at their About page, here (Links to an external site.).
- You can find information about specific fields included in the data in the Contribution Bible pages for movies (Links to an external site.).
The Movies Data File
You will continue using the data file we have used previously. Here it is in case you need it: movies_1902_2019.json.zip
Download and follow this project guide:
Video Lecture and Demo
In this 11-minute lecture and demo, I review some of the key concepts and skills you’ll need for this assignment.
Use this discussion board to share questions, thoughts, tips, and discussion regarding the assigned project(s).
To foster dialogue, I’m requiring everyone to post something — whether a question, a reflection, or feedback to other users. Here are recommended ideas to prompt your contributions:
- Have you gotten stuck? You’re undoubtedly not alone. Please describe your problem and include screenshots if relevant.
- Can you provide help in response to another student’s question? If so, please do!
- Did you discover any helpful tips in this process? Please share it. Provide relevant screenshots, links, etc.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."