- Select a state health policy reform innovation
- Discuss the rationale for the policy, how it wasadopted (e.g., federal waivers, passage by state legislature), thefunding structure, and (to the extent statistical data are available)its impact. ethical outcome based on evidence.
- Examples of state innovations include Marylands hospital rate setting, Vermonts single payer system, and Massachusetts health reforms
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be formatted per current APA style, 5-7 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 5 current (published within last fiveyears) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes,court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."