“Darby Chapter 49 (Diabetes)
1. Differentiate between prediabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes in terms of prevalence, characteristics, pathophysiology, and potential complications.
2. Discuss the two-way relationship between diabetes and periodontal disease.
3. What are the signs, symptoms, and oral and systemic complications of diabetic emergency? What are the appropriate actions for management?
Little Chapter 14 (Diabetes Mellitus)
1. What are the complications of untreated/ unmanaged Diabetes Mellitus?
2. What is insulin shock? Describe signs and symptoms of insulin shock.
3. Generally, prophylactic antibiotics are not required for diabetes, but they may be prescribed for some cases. What is the condition that may need antibiotic prophylaxis?
4. What are the examples of insulin preparations for rapid-acting, short-acting, intermediate-acting, long-acting?
5. Explain Biguanides and how Metformin (Glucophage) therapy works for type 2 diabetes.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."