Create and submit an annotated bibliography of research supporting your action plan. Obesity in Centralia, Washington
For this option, create and submit an annotated bibliography of research supporting your action plan. This is a helpful activity because it will assist you in finding relevant sources of information for use in your final Portfolio Project.
- Click here (Links to an external site.) for information about creating annotated bibliographies. For full credit, your annotated bibliography must be in the correct format shown in this link.
- You will include ten references, of which at least seven will be from scholarly sources (books or peer-reviewed journals), and the rest from newspapers, magazines, government, or trade press or trade organizations. The CSU Global Library is a good place to begin.
- Along with each reference in your bibliography, provide an annotation that explains:
- why you chose the reference,
- how you found it, and
- how it assisted with your analysis.
The annotated bibliography should be 2-3 pages in length, not counting the title page, which you must include. Remember to format your paper according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."