APA style, 2-3 page paper in addition to title and reference page including and introduction paragraph, body paragraphs addressing each required question and a conclusion. Minimum of 2 different sources and paper should include research that consistently supports the presented points and ideas.
Required questions as followed:
- Describe the Square of Opposition
- What is categorical logic?
- What is the purpose of the Square of Opposition?
- Identify key features of the Square of Opposition.
- Explain how the Square of Opposition is used to translate statements into standard-form claims and corresponding standard-form claims including description of the relationships that are depicted within the square.
- Identify the components of the A, E, I and O standard-form claims (or propositions).
- Using the diagram in your text as a guide, create one original example using an ordinary statement and translating it into standard-form claims (A, E, I and O statements) using the Square of Opposition. Identify the translation and claims in your example using the corresponding letter.
- For each corresponding standard-form claim, explain how you identified the translation and corresponding claims and their relationship to one another based on the relationships depicted on the square. In other words, explain why each choice of claim in your example is correct for that particular relationship.
- Example provided must be original and not taken from our lecture, textbook readings or online resources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."