watch video below and fill out the following
Descriptive field notes
Your job will be to take detailed fieldnotes on what is happening. Write down anything that takes place!
- who, what, where, when and why of the actions you observed
- descriptions of what people did
- quotes of what people said (as best as you can remember)
Answer the following:
After you complete your task, Comment on what you learned about:
- how status shaped patient management in the 1900s
- the limitations and the advantages of the observation task you were assigned.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."