I’m stuck on a Philosophy question and need an explanation.
Culturally Relevant, Developmentally Appropriate Lesson Plan
[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 2]
Early childhood educators and administrators play an importantrole in the development of culturally relevant, developmentallyappropriate curricula. As discussed in Chapter 3, the concept ofculturally relevant, anti-bias instruction includes planning lessonsthat are relevant to the children and families in your program.Using the required Lesson Plan Template (Links to an external site.),create two multicultural lessons that you could conduct as an earlychildhood professional based on the developmental level of your choice:
- Preschool (can be literature- or activity-based)
The Culturally Relevant, Developmentally Appropriate Lesson Plan
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not includingtitle and references pages) and formatted according to APA style asoutlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If youhave questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for thisassignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has thefinal say about the appropriateness of a specific source for aparticular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted accordingto APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."