I’m trying to study for my Economics course and I need some help to understand this question.
My research question is :Incentives in a resource management system – why do fishers not always follow the rules?
The main assignment for this class is a short research paper.
This means that your work should be based on original research on the ground of the material literature review and in case you be able to do that with a bit of analysis of data or something similar.
The following criteria refer to the paper format, about the final submission:
To successfully complete this assignment (short research paper), please:
1. Write an academic paper based on original research question(s) – length: 9-11 pages – double spaced, font 12 (e.g. Times New Roman) and submit it on CANVAS by the due date (Monday finals week). word count at least 3000
. Here a few hopefully helpful guidelines for writing a short research paper:
- Articulate clearly the research question(s) that guide the paper: what/how does your paper contribute to the discourse/debate? Why is it interesting/ relevant (to the debate and/or to you)?
- A good paper has an introduction and a conclusion, in which the main claims and argumentative steps are summarized. Sometimes the conclusion also opens up to further research questions/ steps
- I would then describe some background of the topic, data you may have analyzed and information from the articles/book chapters/reports you have used.
- Make sure the paper is formally correct (grammar, syntax, citations, reference list) and understandable
- Support your assertion with substantial arguments, evidence, and reference to literature – make sure you consider the (social, historical, theoretical, geographical, cultural) contexts of the literature you are using. It is not necessary to formally summarize the literature. Formulate your own text with arguments from the literature and cite the literature where it fits.
- Consider the issue(s) from different perspectives and use the material critically.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."