The student will be able to demonstrate the correct use of sentence structure, punctuation, paragraph structure, and essay structure.
- You will be writing an essay about one of the topics that are included. The essay must include an introductory paragraph, at least three body paragraphs, and the concluding paragraph. This assignment is worth 32 points.
TOPICS FOR YOUR ESSAY:
- More and more people are deciding to eliminate meat from their diets and become vegetarians. Do you think this is a good idea? Argue for or against becoming a vegetarian. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.
- Euthanasia: Do patients have a right to decide if they want to die? From the perspective of the patient, family, and the law. Be specific and get to the point.
- Healthy lifestyle: How can people be convinced to live a healthier lifestyle? What makes it so difficult? You can consider food, exercise, and cost.
- More and more, medical marijuana is being promoted to treat several different conditions? What are the pros and cons of using it? Be specific and to the point.
- You will do a small research to write the essay. You should write the references from the sources used in APA Style at the end of the paper to be submitted.
- Submitted assignments with a high percent of similarity with other sources will not be accepted (you will receive 0 points). We have a policy on academic integrity.
- All assignments must be submitted in a Word document without converting it in PDF/Word protected.
Tips that will help you compose your essay.
- A rubric is included for you to follow and complete the essay with success. Make sure you are using your own words, and you are including the requirements included in the rubric (study the rubric and work with it). I will be evaluating your assignment with this rubric. Use it as a guide and to evaluate your own work.
2. The essay must have at least five paragraphs.
a. Introductory paragraph. It must include the hook and the thesis statement.
b. Three-body paragraphs (at least). The information in these paragraphs should be related to the thesis statement.
c. Concluding paragraph. It must summarize, restate, or make a final comment about the main points of the essay.
- Remember to brainstorm, for it will help you come up with ideas to develop each one of the paragraphs.
4. Additional information related to essays is included in the PowerPoint presentation that forms part of this module. You should read it, for it has valuable information that could help you with your essay.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."