Read Chapter 5. As you read about the four different philosophies and the four theories, reflect on where your beliefs fall at this point in your teacher preparation journey.
Complete the Portfolio Activity 5.1. For this activity you will turn to page 179 and follow the instructions under “Portfolio Activity”. You will begin by taking the survey “Examining Your Beliefs” on pages 174-175.
Watch the video “What Makes a Teacher Great?“ (approximately 30 min.) and respond to the Social Forum.
- Follow the directions under “Portfolio Activity” on page 179.
- Begin by taking the survey on pages 174-175 and scoring it as directed.
- Once you have your score, think about whether or not the score reflects your beliefs at this point.
- Begin writing your personal philosophy of education by answering questions 1 – 3. Continue by following the directions in number 4.
- Your finished product should be a two- to three-page paper summarizing your reflection on what you have read and what the survey showed. It should be written in size 12 Times New Roman or Ariel font. It should be double spaced with one-inch margins.
- The following guide will be used in grading:
- Format – up to 10pts
- Writing mechanics – up to 20pts
- Content -up to 70pts
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."