- Research recent (within the past 5 years) an incident where a “Ground Stop” was caused by an airline or air traffic management computer information systems problem.
- Prepare a 2-3 page case study that summarizes the incident, to include any ‘costs’ associated to ‘stakeholders’ affected by the incident. (Be sure to identify stakeholders).
- Create at least two ‘press releases’, as if you were the CEO of the airline or air traffic management office. Your press releases should address the public and specific stakeholders.
- Be sure to include additional research and resources to support your case study.
- Use current APA formatting. (Links to an external site.) This includes a title page, header, restatement of the title on the top line above the introductory paragraph, a reference page, and all in-text and reference citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."