This week, you will submit a final draft of your analytical paper.
Now that you have written a thesis statement and created an outline for your paper, you will use the critical reading skills practiced in this course to defend your interpretation of the speech you have chosen to analyze. Keep in mind the framework for critical reading that we have explored: Audience, Purpose, Content, Mood, Style, and Structure. You should also include commentary on rhetoric and propaganda as discussed during this course.
Your paper must include the following:
- An introduction that provides relevant background information and ends with your thesis statement
- A minimum of six body paragraphs that defend your thesis statement
- A minimum of three references from reliable sources; one must be a scholarly, academic article, and all must be cited at least once in the paper
- A conclusion that reaffirms your thesis statement and addresses wider implications
- Formatting, citations, and references must all adhere to APA style
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."