I don’t understand this English question and need help to study.
Please read over the three samples in the appropriate folder. Please critique them based on the following questions:
1. Is the introduction clear? Do you know what the person is going to do with the grant?
2. Is the background research thorough? Does the researcher demonstrate good knowledge of the field? Does the background lead into the researcher’s project, i.e. the unique take on the topic?
3. is the methodology clear and detailed? Does the author mention courses s/he will take? Museums/archives etc? Does the author have an adviser to work with?
4. Does the author provide results both personally and professionally? What will the researcher contribute to his or her field?
5. If you were on the committee to award fellowships, would you accept of reject the proposal and why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."