1. On looking at the questionnaire, Jemma noticed some problems with the way in which some questions had been coded.
- What were these problems?
- How might these have been overcome at the survey design stage?
- Which of the questions were likely to be most useful to Jemma for her research project?
- How could Jemma have minimized the impact on her analysis of any coding problems with these questions?
- Which diagrams would you recommend Jemma to use to analyze questions 3 and 5?
(You should state precisely what the recommended diagrams will enable Jemma to find out.)
3. After collecting the data, Jemma tried to analyze the correlation between the age of the festival attendees and the easiness to book/buy tickets. The results are presented in the graph below. Interpret and discuss the result found by Jemma.
This the link for the main Book
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."