Discuss: “Asunder” and “if a book is locked there’s probably a good reason for that don’t you think”
Add a new discussion post in this forum (to do so, just click the “reply” button below). In your post please include the following:
- Pick one element that seems important or distinctive and discuss how it is used in both stories. Tell us why you think that is interesting or important and how it impacts the story. Here are some aspects of fiction that you might consider
- the title
- the setting
- a character or characters
- a structural element of the story (the beginning, significant middle structure, or end)
- the line of the plot (specifically if it is not chronological in order)
- the style of the language or dialogue
- use of metaphor
- the point of view
- the tone
- Please include at least one Golden Line and specific details about the element you choose.
- Also discuss how the element and Golden Line(s) you chose tie into the overall theme
- What else seems interesting or relevant about these stories? Anything else you want to talk about! Engage, explore, have fun!
For the rest of the week, please return frequently to the discussion to engage in continuing conversation with your peers (you must respond at least two more times). In your reply, please do all of the following:
- Read and respond to other peers’ initial posts, asking questions and providing your thoughts on what they have said.
- Check back to see who has responded to your initial post and engage with them.
- Engage in authentic conversation with your peers – don’t just post in order to check off the requirement.
- Please practice “netiquette” in all your communications.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."