Check the following sentences for any errors in the use of possessives. Write OK if the sentence is correct. Circle any error(s) and write the correction(s) on the line provided.
- I consider Katrinas complaining annoying.
- Andrew and Jessie became engaged in January. Andrews and Jessies wedding is planned for next June.
- The editor in chiefs project is being considered for the top writing award.
- Susans writing skill helped her get a promotion to nursing supervisor.
- George and Carols son was nominated for mayor.
- My sister-in-laws creativity helped with her business as an interior designer.
- Both police officers reports were accurate in presenting the facts of the case.
- Kathys and Johns personalities contribute to their success in sales.
From the choices in parentheses, select the correct pronoun for each of the following sentences.
- (Whoever/Whomever) designed our web page should be commended for doing such a good job.
- We asked Jan, (who/whom) has experience in counseling, for her opinion.
- Perhaps the applicant (who/whom) you interviewed using Skype was Matthew Kline.
- Shanique is an engineer (who/whom) should be assigned to the construction project.
- The judge can fine (whoever/whomever) does not follow court orders.
- Lane Freeman, (who/whom) we consider the best network specialist in the state, will come to our company to train our employees.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."